Portrait Image Guidelines
- Well-lit selfie using your cell phone's front-facing camera.
- Avoid heavy filters or excessive editing that may alter your natural appearance.
- Ensure that your face is fully visible and without any obstructions.
- Take a selfie.
- No glasses, hats or anything that will obstruct your face.
- Only one person in the photo.
- Avoid smilling with your teeth showing.
- Ensure your are looking directly at the camera at eye level.
- Take your photos in good lighting.
Not sure if your photo will make a good portrait?
Check out our examples of good photos.